If you purchase a new computer or you have a new person starting and need to set up their computer, you're able to install LEAP on it.
- Run a System Audit on your computer.
- Compare the results with LEAP's System Requirements to ensure that your computer is compatible.
If you require further assistance, please contact our National HelpDesk.
- Download 32-bit (Version 184.108.40.206. Released 02/02/2017) or Download 64-bit (Version 220.127.116.11. Released 02/02/2017) installer.
How do I know which one to install - the 32-bit or the 64-bit?|
- Click Download. Once the download is complete, there'll be a LEAP icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the LEAP icon and log in to use your LEAP software.
- To find out which LEAP version you've installed:
- Open LEAP.
- Go to Help > About LEAP on the LEAP main menu.